View Single Post
      03-04-2015, 10:13 AM   #27
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Interesting, I've always received great service from BMW. This older guy at the loaner department loves cars and one time we talked about the 328d Wagon they had available for a loaner (which I took...and thought it was awesome).

A friend of mine purchased a 550i from the same dealership and gets the same level of service, we both know that guy in the loaner department quite well...not because we bring our cars in a lot but he just loves talking cars as do my friend and I. I referred my brother to the same dealership to get his 328i and when we came in (I gave him a ride to the dealer) the GM recognized me and we chit chatted for a bit and she gave me some free swag which was cool.

This is in stark contrast to the service I got at the local Infiniti dealership where for my 15,000 miles service, I scheduled an appointment and requested a loaner. I come in, they said they couldn't give me a loaner and made me sit in the showroom for 4 hours while they performed the 15k mile service.

That was the last time I went to that dealer and just did oil changes and basic maintenance myself.
Appreciate 0