NGT2
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M550i xDrive (2020)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-BMW33 View Post
Any professional Golf fans out there? What's your take on LIV golf and the PGA defection to it? Heard some interesting comments from Sir Charles (Barkley) this morning. Scroll down to The Recount Twitter video embedded.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...ts-States.html
I've been known to get as obsessive over golf as we do over cars. I've been getting into doing all my own club work, etc. I love golf.

I don't watch a lot of golf because of family activity and spending my free time to actually play golf on the weekend. But I keep up.

I think the LIV disruption will change how people make decisions. It's hard to predict the end result. Way too early. The Saudis have the money to keep this disruption up. The question will be if they can get the club manufacturers into the team aspect and will people watch. They can pump money in, but sponsors need to see value in giving dollars to LIV players. I think the supply of big names to poach will shrink considerably after this introductory stage. It will become about the younger, up and coming talent and which direction they choose to go. Also, will the world golf rankings accept the LIV tour? That's where the Majors come into play. Still a lot of questions out there.

It's an interesting development in golf and also a very interesting case study for business.

RETIRED: 2018 540i Luxury Line (Dark Graphite/Canberra Beige)
Appreciate 1
Mandingo93507.50