Drives: 2020 m4 comp vert

Garage List
2020 bmw  [0.00]
  [9.00]
  [0.00]
  [9.50]
2018 bmw 230i xdrive  [8.50]
underseat 8

I have a 17 530 with the hifi system, my wife has a 17 x1 with the hk system.. her stereo pounds compared to mine... she couldn't care less about the audio so I asked her if I could swap out the underseat 8. she said ok.. so I remove hers first.. yup typical hk 8s and enclosure.. then I go to remove the enclosures from my g30 and imagine my surprise... its not a true enclosure.. only 5 sides and used the floor as the 6th with a cheap green gasket!!!!.. REALLY BMW could you go any more poverty... no wonder my car has zero midbass!!! ok iam this far now so I put my crap drivers in my wifes underseat boxes.. they fit perfect then I put her hks in those stupid cheap boxes for my car.... Now I go to put the hk spkr boxes in my g30 and low and behold they wont fit!!!! worse the plugs are not the same!!! this is not a good swap.. ok so I take my garbage enclosures and put the hk speakers in them, then I change the plugs over and place them in my car for a listen.... worse.. now really no bass.. listen to her truck and sounds like it did befor.. awesome...
soooo now I have to ask how due I upgrade the underset 8s in this car if it has no real enclosure??? I don't need drivers Billfitz who is a studio engineer says there are really no aftermarket drivers better suited for this enclosure than the oem ones so I wont bother buying any and just use the hks.
Appreciate 0