View Single Post
      01-23-2020, 08:50 PM   #10
steve090619
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw 540xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostongio View Post
I swapped out my factory Goodrich RFTs (just an okay ride) after one of them hit a pot-hole and blew out the sidewall. So much for RFTs being worth anything. (Luckily, I opted for the optional spare or else I'd be waiting on the side of the road for an hour and would've had to cancel my plans for the evening.)

Replaced them with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ and couldn't be happier. Non-RFTs and a nice little bump in ride comfort. Had to call around to about a dozen different shops before I could even fine one that had anything in the 245/40R19 size. Most said they'd need to order it from the warehouse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostongio View Post
I swapped out my factory Goodrich RFTs (just an okay ride) after one of them hit a pot-hole and blew out the sidewall. So much for RFTs being worth anything. (Luckily, I opted for the optional spare or else I'd be waiting on the side of the road for an hour and would've had to cancel my plans for the evening.)

Replaced them with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ and couldn't be happier. Non-RFTs and a nice little bump in ride comfort. Had to call around to about a dozen different shops before I could even fine one that had anything in the 245/40R19 size. Most said they'd need to order it from the warehouse.
How's the noise with this tire? Mixed reviews get noisy around 70mph
Appreciate 0