View Single Post
      03-25-2019, 11:32 AM   #28
magbarn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '17 540i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Ten View Post
I have to agree on this and the rest of what hlothery said. I have been saved a couple of time by run flats and never felt the need to put on a spare in the nine years that I owned my 2010 535xi. When I sold it last fall the new buyer asked if it had a spare and I said no, it has runflats. Then later before he picked it up I thought about it and went down to the garage and checked. Sure enough, it had a space saver spare under the floor cover. Down to about 25 psi, so I put it up to its required 60 psi. But there it was; I had forgotten about it. --Bob
If I was going to keep the RF's definitely would've saved the hassle and didn't bother into looking for a spare.
I visit several remote clinics that are deep into the desert where it takes over a hour for a tow truck to get to me, so trying my luck with a tire sealant kit is not an option.
After driving a colleague's M550i car with PS4's I knew I have to get rid of these horrible good years asap. The PS4's were smoother, quieter, and had better grip all at the same time.
Appreciate 0