Rep
Drives: '21 M550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglebutts View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyas490 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas387 View Post
We didn't mind who it was either, but our sales rep seemed to want to hand it over. She had been helpful in getting us quite a good deal on our car so we didn't mind too much.

Our wait was seven months from order to delivery because of Coronavirus, so the extra few days didn't make a lot of difference!
I would understand that, within reason. If they weren't in on a Saturday when my schedule allowed, I'd push and say don't care I need the car then. Otherwise why not go in and celebrate and enjoy it a bit with the person you hounded for pricing and options for a few months haha.

I was enough of a pain, and they gave me enough of a deal, I've got two bottles of Veuve wrapped up to bring my sales guy (the sales manager) and the finance manager who's done all my paperwork so quickly as a holiday thank you. I'm honestly looking forward to that, because I'm going to want the day to be special for me and to share that with the humans who hooked me up with the deal.
Haha! Same here.

I'm taking my guy some Glenmorangie 15yr. I feel bad for the guy. Took me 6 months to pull the trigger and he was very patient!
Hahaha, sounds like you've got even more guilt than I do, buying a bottle of scotch. God I love that there's a place on the internet for us insane folks to congregate.
Appreciate 0