View Single Post
      03-21-2017, 01:32 PM   #26
BiGFather
Captain
Rep
Drives: G30 540i xDrive Mperformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incom View Post
I’ve just had a disappointing pickup experience of my own today.

A bit of background first – I’d originally ordered an X5 that arrived at Christmas. The collection of that was ruined because of a build error I discovered on the car. After a couple of days of negotiation, I agreed to take the car with a discount. I then realised the Comfort Seats with the Ventilation option that I’d ordered were extremely hard (barely any padding at all), and after a few hundred miles my back couldn’t take any more. So despite taking a financial hit, I decided replace it and order a G30 530i M Sport (and I made sure to order the seats I’d test driven this time).

So collection day arrived today and all was going well until I drove it off the dealers forecourt and an engine warning popped up – “Drive train warning – reduced power available” – so I went around the roundabout and took it straight back. They said BMW Munich needs to investigate so they’ll need it for at least 24 hours.

To have two new car pickup experiences spoiled within the course of 3 months is hugely disappointing to say the least.
Hello what kind of build error? The seats were incorrect than you have ordered?
Btw all G30 from Dingolfing? I thought all cars are made in Munich, except the X models
Appreciate 0