Maximoosh
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHarris View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximoosh View Post
So here's how it went.... car was fantastic, weather was not.... rain sleet and snow. Lots of slidey fun but easy to stay within the run in limits! Basically first run I went out with an instructor to get an idea of what the car could do. He assured me that they run BMW M4s from 200 miles full time on the track in the "M4 master experience" (basically a track experience run at most tracks in the UK) and then they get sold through the "approved used" programme so if you are after a used M4.... just dont get a white one, theyre all white! Second run was really wet. Lots of standing water. third run was pretty fun but was starting to get really dangerous. An e92 m3 which was being drifted ran out of talent and into the mud needing to be dragged out. Decided it was a good time to end the track time! Just left the car in sport and used the paddles throughout, it was too wet for anything else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximoosh View Post
So here's how it went.... car was fantastic, weather was not.... rain sleet and snow. Lots of slidey fun but easy to stay within the run in limits! Basically first run I went out with an instructor to get an idea of what the car could do. He assured me that they run BMW M4s from 200 miles full time on the track in the "M4 master experience" (basically a track experience run at most tracks in the UK) and then they get sold through the "approved used" programme so if you are after a used M4.... just dont get a white one, theyre all white! Second run was really wet. Lots of standing water. third run was pretty fun but was starting to get really dangerous. An e92 m3 which was being drifted ran out of talent and into the mud needing to be dragged out. Decided it was a good time to end the track time! Just left the car in sport and used the paddles throughout, it was too wet for anything else.
Good for you, congrats, glad you had some fun
Thanks! I had no problem with the brakes they felt fine if a little squeaky.... great fun car though. The balance in the chassis is very good, very adjustable and thats just in sport with everything on and taking it easy. After the run in service ill hopefully get some more stuff booked. But the general consensus at the track (there were a few bm guys one with both an M140i and an M2 at home) was that I need some pads for when its dry.
Appreciate 1