10-20-2017, 08:47 AM   #12
DarksideM4
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BSM M4

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [10.00]
Just got mine this week, setup was a bit of a pain because my phone is a business account. Apple wasn't clear and transparent about the process with the carriers. You basically have to add a line to your account/plan and get the watch assigned a new phone number. After that you can sync it to your phone and it will acquire your cell number while AT&T magically does the call forwarding stuff behind the scenes. Calls from your watch will ID as your primary number confirmed that once setup.

Battery life as mentioned is very good, haven't had to charge it over 2 days.

The convenience of going out without lugging my big 7 plus, taking a call or answering a text and checking email.

One issue I will mention is it's noticeable the watch small form factor has a weak antenna so data and cell operations do get hindered more noticeably in weak reception areas and inside buildings depending on the infrastructure. So don't expect it to be as powerful as your iphone on reception.

Only other nit I have outside of the bluetooth car thing mentioned is it won't connect to wifi spots so always forced to use cell/data for connectivity.
Appreciate 0