View Single Post
      12-10-2019, 09:52 PM   #7
ted2014
Rep
Drives: bmw 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritus View Post
I would get multiple appraisals on the car from carmax/vroom/carvana to see what your trade in would be like first. Based on that you can determine what the car is worth (add some market data etc.) and if your buyout is within couple thousand you should be good. There is no point of buying out a vehicle if the residual is 40k and you can barely get 35k for a trade in.

There are some 2019's out there where you can lease at great discounts and not worry about warranty/wear+tear expenses which will be coming up with your current car.

Good luck!
Hi, thanks very much for your details. i want to buy it as i rent bMW for long time many years and now it is good time to take it and drive it for long time . i got confusion now. please be advised. as my lease will be end in the summer of next year then i would like to see if i can save some money if i talk with dealer instead of BFS as they only get you RV price and no way to talk. Now you talk about trade in way, i am not sure what is about? it is lease car and i did not own it, not sure why need to take a look at trade in value? now i got to estimate RV will be around 40K , so my goal is to see if dealer will get me a few thousands $ lower then 40k then i i will buy it. please correct me if i got something wrong. first time to buy it after done lease. thanks again.
Appreciate 0