03-02-2020, 01:32 PM   #47
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Plus with the choice of FI you went with, it's a lot more fun as it just keeps pulling. I've had PD blower cars before, and you aren't getting traction off the line.

But they are fun for 40mph "rolls".

When I do move up to a C7, I think the perfect combo would be LT's, Intake, and a custom tune. Those are showing to make right in that 450 rwhp range and give you the sound you want.

And you haven't really done anything except improve the breathing, and the gas mileage you get if you keep your foot out of the pedal. No going into the engine...purely "bolt-ons".
Lol. Yes then are but you have to replace the rear tires every season. ;
That’s one reason why I went Centri. I’m not drag racing on stickies and wanted smooth linear power all the way to redline without heat soak At about 3k rpm it really kicks in a you better have both hands on the wheel. As it is I still need to watch the 3-4 shifts as it will still break loose on occasion even with the 325 rear tires.
450 to the wheels in the C7 would be more then satisfactory I think and especially how easy and inexpensive to get there. Like you said not digging into the engine is a big plus. That too often bites one on the ass down the road. With those mods it will drive very well, as many miles as a stock C7 does with a lot more smiles.
I have LG long tubes, gutted cats, NPP in a box hooked up to my homelink visor for open/ closed switch. When closed its quiet as stock but when I hit that button it roars like a nascar. I like having the choice, especially for long road trips with the wife or just want to cruise along listening to tunes.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams

Last edited by N54Yankee; 03-02-2020 at 01:38 PM..
Appreciate 2
dcpatters250.00
Rmtt8208.00