Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Lol. Yes then are but you have to replace the rear tires every season. ;
That’s one reason why I went Centri. I’m not drag racing on stickies and wanted smooth linear power all the way to redline without heat soak At about 3k rpm it really kicks in a you better have both hands on the wheel. As it is I still need to watch the 3-4 shifts as it will still break loose on occasion even with the 325 rear tires.
450 to the wheels in the C7 would be more then satisfactory I think and especially how easy and inexpensive to get there. Like you said not digging into the engine is a big plus. That too often bites one on the ass down the road. With those mods it will drive very well, as many miles as a stock C7 does with a lot more smiles.
I have LG long tubes, gutted cats, NPP in a box hooked up to my homelink visor for open/ closed switch. When closed its quiet as stock but when I hit that button it roars like a nascar. I like having the choice, especially for long road trips with the wife or just want to cruise along listening to tunes.
I've got LG's too. IMO....best header made for a Corvette in terms of mid-range gains and ease of installation!