Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Real Life Animal Farm (i.e. Mayor Pete)

Real Life Animal Farm (i.e. Mayor Pete)

Good 'ol Mayor Pete - he loves living up to the motto of "we are all equal, but some are more equal than others". This guy is the literal posterboy for the USSR. Let's take a look, shall we?

During the climate debate the other night, here is what he said:

1) Battling climate change is akin to winning WW2 and going to the moon.

"If you look at the moments when this country rose to a major challenge; overcoming the Great Depression, winning World War II, going to the moon, it required something out of all of us. But we can rise to meet this and be proud of it. That's part of what my climate plan is about."- Pete Buttigieg

2) Using plastic straws and eating meat makes you part of the problem regarding climate change.

"I think we could be standing taller. See right now we're in a mode where we're, I think we're thinking about it mostly through the perspective of guilt you know? 'From using a straw to eating a burger, you are part of the problem' - yes you are, but the most exciting thing is that we can all be part of the solution." - Pete Buttigieg

Now - also Mayor Pete:

From the Associated Press - Pete Buttigieg has spent roughly $300,000 on private jet travel this year, more than any other Democrat running for the White House, according to an analysis of campaign finance data.

https://www.apnews.com/a5f265845756449f9f093e53cf8bef47

Also Mayor Pete, you know the one who says don't use plastic straws or eat hamburgers? Yeah, that one.

From Al Gore to Obama to Buttigieg, these leftist environmentalists all operate with one set of rules while demanding sacrifices from the rest of us.

They are all pure garbage.