bavarian19
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC
AJ,

I knew the first diagnosis/assesment wasn't sufficient...the additional parts sounds about right in light of the accident description. The main thing is that the car did not sustain frame damage. So that sounds pretty much like all the major pieces in the rear suspension. Only the front has a subframe, right? What about the bodywork/touchup, how's that going? What about the key-in-ignition issue?

Looks like Shim has his work cut out for him...

In any event, I mirror cycler2's comments, looks like you're nearing the end of the saga. Wish you all the best, again I know how difficult all this is for you.

Greetings from Sunny Tampa

Unfortunately, BMW of Fairfax is not right around the corner from me, so I have not been to the shop since I dropped off my keys.

As I said, I did talk to both guys who would be working on my car, and they certainly understood my passion with this car and how meticulous I have been with it (for the most part). They seemed very knowledgeable about the E90 and how the repairs on it were going to be different than most of the vehicles they see in the shop as of now...

I am told the body work has been taken care of. I have not heard anything about the key slot problem I had, so I assume it has been taken care of. It might have been an adjustment in the center console and no new parts needed.

At any rate... I am really looking forward to its return... I think im going to go to a close by parking lot and do donuts in the vibe

Enjoy sunny FL Donny!!!
Appreciate 0