lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xens
Disagreed. I had a Honda Accord before and while I was driving that I would constantly examine cars I like, and E46s were my favorite. I'd often "stalk" an M3 if I see it on the freeway (I'd merge behind him and keep following till he's gone or I need to get off) I never stalked any other Honda Accords (well unless it was really nicely modified) yet I always thought my car looked pretty good.

The reason I thought it looked so good is because I don't EVER get to see any E90 330i ZSP in motion, tonight was the first one that I actually had time to look at (I saw 2 other, one went past me in the opposite lane and the other one flew down the street while I was taking a break at work.) The car DOES look different when it's in motion.
WOW..... <--- here is the thread title.

I totally agree and thats 101% exactly what I was thinking.
I also had 02 accord v6. I loved that car, and had lots of pride and joy.
I used to stalk on M3s all the times, and LOVED e46s, whenever I saw one, I never kept my eyes off of them. Yet, I never did that with other accords on the road. I would notice it, and say "hmm. nice looking accord. OH CRAP! LOOK AT THAT BMW!"

So far, I only saw one 330i with ZSP but that was parked. Never saw any 330i with ZSP and im dying to see one. Im about to let my girl drive it, with me standing outside to see how it looks.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0