06-17-2020, 08:37 PM   #21
raj914
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsaroopk View Post
I believe this only applies for the X3m

My reasoning behind this is a direct comment and caption used on one of their most recent instagram post (this exact pic posted), where MP says "this is only for the X3m and applies to the 2020 March update"......This pic is also of an X3m check their instagram.

Ive been waiting very patiently for MP to solve this problem as i had my M340i since April 2019 but always had to do the updates bc many features were glitchy as i had one of the first production cars...these updates have made the car much better for me especially after the November update that fucked many of us.

As for the gentleman who opened up this thread i assumed you would have known better since you always seem to be MP #1 fan on these forums and are always chiming in on how great they are...Maybe you could speak to him and person and ask him whats up with the time line in breaking this latest software... i believe he surely can do it and idk if hes holding out so others dont copy or something along those lines....Im really not sure and would love to know whats the hold up..Thanks

Just for clarification MP is one of the best out here and are the first to crack many platforms in the past. Alex knows what he doing.
I agree; I believe he can do it. He’s just holding out so others don’t copy. Alex, if you’re reading this bro. Look out for me; I promise I won’t tell anyone if you can tune my remotely �� I’ll pay extra bro please ��
Appreciate 1