tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalAthlete View Post
Re: hair

I basically don't grow body hair. Never even had to think about shaving my chest. Little bit on my shins and that's about it. I've had dates who were super jealous of it and how smooth my skin always is. Same thing with facial hair - takes me a month to grow a passably scruffy goatee, but the cheeks / sides are just nonexistent. Great while I was in the military, super low maintenance shaving, but aside from that yeah.

Can't help it, body hair's just weird to me. Like when you use someone else's bathroom when you're visiting and there's just hair all over the place - the toilet, the sink, the tub, etc - and I'm just like "how?!"
I'm pretty much the same. Re bold, for the longest time I was wondering why some girls in my dorm during university kept saying I had "sexy legs" haha. Ya, it's a bit eye-opening that some females have quite noticeable arm fuzz in addition to legs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
My wife cuts her own hair and sometimes leaves a little on the sink. I don't say anything to her and just clean it up. I guess not the same as someone else's hair, or body hair, or worse, pubic hair. Yuck!
Definitely, fallen body or pubic hair? Nasty.

Your wife's cut hair is nothing. I don't think there's an ugly part of a woman, they are works of art. Men on the other hand haha.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 1