View Single Post
      03-25-2010, 02:38 AM   #20
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep
Drives: 15 GSM 435i GC

Garage List
Your insurance covers damages on the Nordschliefe. Unless you have AIG or AIU or any of those funny companies around the bases. They have clauses specifically for the ring. USAA, Farmers, etc. don't.

Two of my friends (and plenty aquaintences) wrecked on the ring and thier insurance covered it. As of mid 2008, they require foreigners (especially americans) to pay for the Armcos on the spot though. They are something like 250 euro per meter.

The track officials will talk to polizei and your insurance company if need be to remind them that the nordschleife is a TOLL ROAD and subject to insurance coverage. Ex: My friend totaled his evo, had it towed up the street from the ring to a junkyard, and collected his insurance check a week or two later We also went up to the junkyard and pulled a compton style strip of his car parts lol. Be safe and this convo should be obsolete!

Here's the evo,

Funny thing was, when the ADAC truck parked in front of the webcam, the evo forums noticed it and created a post about it. So a friend of my friend called and said "Dude, there's an Evo just like yours that got totaled on the ring". My friend then had to swallow his pride and admit that it was his hahaha.

Here's what you can expect it to be like:

Mods feel free to delete the video if it shouldn't be in here.

2015 435i Gran Coupe - Current
2008 AW 135i - Sold

Last edited by HondaGoneRogue; 03-25-2010 at 02:45 AM..
Appreciate 0