View Single Post
      05-20-2015, 04:24 PM   #102
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waspo View Post
Guys, please be aware that if you buy this product from Leebman24.de (Germany) and you have a fault, THEY WILL NOT TAKE IT BACK OR REPAIR IT if you are not in Germany.
Please read my thread in the E90 post.......
READ HERE
My display started to Dim after just 8 days in the car, and they flatly refuse to take it back. Only today i recieved an email from the CEO of Leebmann24 telling me to take it to BMW UK and get them to fix it!!
Nice one Leebmann24, you have £324 of my mony and i have your faulty product after just 8 days. I thank you (NOT)!!!!!
Sorry to hear about your mishap.

For sure you ran a check to solve the display dimming issue. Just asking: did you check all wiring and connections again ?

Also reset your device with a toothpick or paperclip. The reset hole is located on the flat horizontal surface where the screen can be folded into. You'll feel a 'click' when you hit the internal reset button. Needed to do it once after a few hours of driving. Mobile phone WLAN failed to access the head up screen (so only the info on the left was displayed - no navigation). I stopped, did a reset and immediately everything was back to normal again. Was probably just a glitch.

Good luck.