Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
My AirPods are my most-used headphones. Battery life is impressive.

They work great as a Bluetooth (phone) headset where I wear only one. When the battery gets low, I switch ears/earpieces. When I used to use a conventional Bluetooth headset there was always downtime while charging.

Wish they sold black ones instead of having to resort to the aftermarket.
Yeah, I am certainly impressed. I use headphones at work, and am at a point where my QC35s were more annoying than useful due to the amount of people coming to talk to me.

I have yet to recharge the case this week and I listen to the headphones almost all day. I also like the features like auto pause when you take one of the earbuds out, which is good for work.

I don't think they would be my first choice for a workout headphone but they are just about perfect for the capacity in which I use them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
You joined a cult
Yeah, the eco-system just works too well. My 2011 Macbook air was getting under 2 hours of battery life and starting to show some lag in processing so was looking at computers, ended up getting this 13" pro for over $300 off so pulled the trigger.

Fiance was having issues with phone (iPhone 6) dying mid day and didn't want to buy a new one, so I got a new one and gave her my 7 Plus.

Gen 1 Apple watch got bashed on some corral while diving in Belize so decided to get the new 3 series with cellular.

Certainly don't do a full refresh on a regular basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
no homepod? guess who's not getting magic underwear?
I have a full suite of Bose Soundtouch (and Echo/Echo Dots to pair with) and love them. No reason for a homepod.
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 1