02-18-2020, 07:37 AM   #66
JDUNITNOW
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335I, 750li, X5 G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjscsix View Post
While I have not driven the new generation three, that is exactly how I feel every time I have gotten a three as a loaner. I have sat in a new one and feel the same way.

I'm a card carrying speed freak and have owned some fast sports cars. I have some very fast Sport bikes now that I run the back roads on. As much as I would like a 550, I agree that what I want now in a car is more luxury and less Sport.

I'm retired, and money is a factor. Money no object I would own a M550 and a Shelby GT350 (I still want a manual in a "fun car"). But money is an object, so I too am sticking with my 540 and like it so much that I may buy another.
I am close to retirement and have always purchased CPO BMW 's and this time I am going new. My daughter has graduated college and now I have money to splurge and always wanted a new BMW. As I stated before, I really thought I wanted a more sportier car but after being in it for a extended period of time, I missed the amenities my 7 offered. I just dont like that large if a sedan anymore.
Appreciate 0