View Single Post
      06-12-2009, 11:47 AM   #34
Master Deep
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 325xi

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
All Porsches get pretty good discounts off sticker. Don't just think gd $75k for boxster s. You can bring that down quite a bit. The difference between their invoice and MSRP is huge.

And Audi's interior's are amazing IMO. Just look at the design and feel of the seats in the new A4/A5/S5 line. Audi even puts 1-piece Recaro seats in some of their S and RS models. They leave the plain looking bmw seats in the dirt. BMW's interior traditionally is more business like. It's not made to look fancy or nice for the most part. Just functional but with good materials. Even the new 7er interior looks boring to me when u compare it to a S550.

The lack of LSD really bugs me. Especially when the G37 has a LSD in the sport package. Even Porsche for 2009 has offered the option of a LSD for all their cars. Hopefully BMW starts offering it as an option at least in the next gen 3-series.

But based on what BMW's been releasing lateley, I find myself not being as much of a fan of the brand as before. The 3-series still rocks if you need a nice sporty car that can carry people and stuff too, but all the other models are eh to me. Actually Audi has been catching my eye more now...
Appreciate 0