View Single Post
      02-22-2019, 07:03 PM   #81
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachM5nster View Post
LOL, yeah I have been reading some of these daily driver cars and I don't know how some of you guys do it and drive these total piece of crêpe cars with an M5 in the garage.. I have what I think is a pretty sweet beater and it still kills me sometimes because some arsehole will come flying by me and I'll be like dude if you only knew buddy.. my 4runner is sweet and I can take it through mud holes and do all kinds of cool stuff climb over curbs in bad traffic etc but it's tough driving it on the highway sometimes thinking about how awesome my M5 is and how everybody on the road thinks I'm some bum with an old 4runner with an M5 license plate frame LOL..

-my 4runner is well preserved and in good shape BFG KO's etc, its just slow af
Ha tell me about it. While I don't regret having the C-HR, drag races with 3300 lbs of curb weight and a 144HP 4 banger with a CVT....you do the math.... Knowing I have my 135i with a Dinan S2 tune in the garage. And that's not even talking about the two essentially street legal race bikes I have in the garage too. While the Ninja is about 15 years old, it'll still pull 100+ MPH in first gear. Not bad for an old geezer.
Appreciate 1
Soul_Glo13347.00