View Single Post
      11-02-2020, 09:23 PM   #25
DBO
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: G30 540i SDrive (MPPSK+Mods)

No video as yet. I've got a Blackvue,but I expect the audio won't be much good. I'll take a look.
After a bit of driving on the map, you quickly become used to it. Still loving it - comfort is unchanged but Sport and Sport+ are definite improvements. The blip down from 3rd to 2nd is definitely the most aggressive on Map 3. Launching the car is also much better but a lot harder on the rear wheels (then again I've got RWD; must be mad on XDrive). Most notable are the punchier lower gear shifts (up or down), but on the higher end don't expect a heaven & earth difference, even on their stage 3 mapping. No doubt you can make it a bit more aggressive with a custom map, but I'm OK with the way it feels at the moment. I'll probably play with some settings after the BM3.

I think unless you push the B58 to 450+ HP and above the 500Nm torque limits, the mod is questionable in terms of value and probably not needed.