View Single Post
      08-25-2020, 04:40 PM   #11
Dheeth-G80
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 G80 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauiSteve View Post
If you're looking for a black on black honestly you should just buy it. It's really hard to find vehicles this loaded, the mileage is reasonable, and it comes with a CPO warranty. The dealer knows he will sell it and he may not be able to easily budge on price if this car is still owned by BMWFS rather than the dealership itself. You've got B&W stereo, a luxury seating package, and ceramic controls on this car. Plus it's got proper aluminum trim in an MSport, not old man wood.

I'm not a fan of black on black myself- but obviously you must be. You can't even get a B&W stereo in a brand new 2021.

Think you might regret passing on car this over a grand or two if this is the int/ext color scheme you want.
Yeah I was trying to find a similar spec nationwide and there isn't one, even if you pay more, or the miles this car come with and then warranty is a good thing on the side, that saves me my own $3k for the extended.

I am trying to talk to him again so let's see if I end up making a deal haha but appreciate the information
Appreciate 0