11-26-2020, 02:51 PM   #43
Junebug85
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 540i xDrive - M Sport Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mik3ymomo View Post
Enjoying the thread so far. What’s next? I’m about to pick up a 2018 540i XDrive in the same color and like some of the De-Chroming you have done here. Look forward to more content.
I am also going to upgrade the steering wheel to a heated element one. I have the driving assistant package but no heated wheel. I noticed you mentioned it’s straight forward with just a new wheel with the button as any car with a driver assistance package has everything else already installed?
Thanks Bud!

Changes due soon:

- MSS Adjustable Springs next week

- Set of Michelin PS4S tyres ordered

- Possibly a new set of wheels (my passenger side front and rear alloys have a slight buckle in them after hitting a huge pothole at 60+ mph) I took them to get straighten but there is still a slight wobble with them both at 70+mph. Not really driven the car much recently so haven't bothered in getting them replaced.

- Gloss black M Performance Pro style spoiler has been ordered and waiting for it to be delivered

- Larger steering wheel paddles have been ordered but not yet fitted

Looking forward to seeing pictures of yours. What's your plans to do with it?

I'm not sure about the heated steering - I know someone else commented on here about it but it wasn't me bud

G30 540i xDrive / Stage 3 via BM3 / xHP Stage 3 / Pure 800 Cast Turbo / 5" Catted Downpipe / MST Intake / Remus Exhaust / MSS Springs / 19" JR SL01 & Conti SC7 / 20" BBS CI-R & Michelin PS4S / F90 Sway Bars & Braces / Lots of Gloss Black
Appreciate 1
Mik3ymomo205.50