10-28-2019, 07:39 AM   #717
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootr View Post
This particular sod was developed by West Coast Sod and grown in Winchester, CA.
It's been through some dry years and always comes back strong. I have not reseeded. I do feed it 2 times a year. I lived in the desert for 20 years prior to moving to this wetter climate... and the one thing I wanted was a little lawn
I lived in San Jacinto back in the days and I use to drive by them all the time. they had a big billboard that said "SuperBowl Sod" by the way did you know that right down the street from West Coast Sod in Hemet is where they shot several scenes for the first movie "The Fast and the Furious?" the water tower where they parked the civics and also when they hijacked the semi at the end of the movie. just a fun fact lol!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1