TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd598 View Post
Just an fyi stay away from CG products. It's purely a marketing company. They have a few products that work, but they are not the go to for many especially professional detailers.

As far as leather goes use Leatherique for that yearly deep cleaning. Any of the more reputable companies (Meguiars/Optimum/CarPro/Gyeon/Sonax/etc.) will do the job. My vote is for Sonax Leather Foam for maintenance. Imo you want something to actually clean your leather and we don't use just water to actually clean things in detailing so same concept applies.
+1. I know a lot of people here have detailing as their hobby and whatever product they use, I can't argue but sometimes most of the stuff recommended here is just overkill for someone to who is just looking to do basic maintenance and cleaning. Of course what someone needs to clean varies from spot cleaning to deep cleaning so product will vary.

Like rjd598, I've only used BMW foam cleaner which is rebranded SONAX for my 440 and have never needed anything else to remove denim transfer and dirt.

After 3 years, still white with nothing more than BMW foam cleaner and water while still retaining that new leather texture.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0