LogicalApex
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW 530xe

Garage List
2020 BMW 530xe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxm6 View Post
I guess the main reason the question came up in the first place is because I had seen in BMW YouTube video, someone say "hey BMW, I am cold" and it slightly increased the interior temp. I tied in in my 2020 and it say something like, unfortunately the climate system does not work with speech. I asked my dealer and they only say that, "hey BMW revitalize me" will work. I saw it in an official BMW video. It just comes down to you don't know what you don't know yet again. I am willing to try but its hard to try when you don't really have any idea of what it is capable of. I see it mostly as a gimmick anyway but sometimes speech can make things easier on those long journeys. The take me to (destination) works all the time and is a nice time saver.
Yeah I can understand that for sure. Even Siri does a good job of offering suggestions. I did a short visit with the BMW Genius at the dealer and the personal assistant supports a lot more than I were would have expected to try and I'm sure there are a lot more than I'll figure out without any sort of guide.

We didn't try it, but I'll try and see if the Help command will offer me some insight into functions it supports.

Although the climate control might not be supported yet. I wonder if this is something that could come with an update.
Appreciate 0