06-23-2016, 12:01 PM   #49
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4yooooo View Post
Trying it once to see what your car is capable of or multiple times doesn't really make you an asshole... Everyone does it this guy just got unlucky and had his video found like very few others. If this guy didn't get caught the topic of conversation would probably be how cool the video is ... a bunch of M cars on their way to a car meet ... Not trying to justify just stating facts
Everyone around here also accelerates to prevent people from merging or getting over thus making congestion around here that much worse.

I don't do that though and think that people who do it are assholes (or just Maryland drivers, they just instinctively do that and should be banned from driving on public roads). I can easily hop on a country backroad that's empty and not full of residential houses, slap the car in sport mode and see what the car is capable of. Even better, I can also do it at local auto-x events and at nearby Summit Point race track.

Swerving like that without signaling and cutting off cars makes you an asshole, sorry. And if you don't realize it and justify it by "a lot of people do it" would also make you clueless. Since a lot of people do this too, I guess it's cool right?

Appreciate 5