View Single Post
      10-03-2018, 01:19 PM   #9
hans007
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerlover13 View Post
I like that the m340i has all the goodies, and is like a baby "m" but those tailpipes belong on the 7 series.. they don't look sporty at all, I also wish they made the round ones a bit larger, they remind me of the Audi's tailpipes.. I do like the fogs and the subtle difference on the msport.. this is gonna be an agonizing decision lol. I also love the nardone grey, wish that was an option!
yeah well same really. I have owned basically all 4 cylinder cars in my life (5 of them) except a v6 infiniti I owned for a year so I really want the 340i just to have had an inline -6 . But I don't care all that much about "look fast" stuff like that grill etc. I don't really mind the tailpipes, but I guess they had to do something to set them apart from the 330i now that the 330i has a pipe on each side (audi for example... A4 2 pipes on left only in b8 generation. s4 quad pipes, RS4 dual oval pipes... b9 A4, dual pipes, b9 s4 quad pipes, rs4 quad) . so its obvious which model you have. I remember lexus owners complaining that IS350 didn't look different than IS250 at all so i'm guessing market research says that people who get the big engine need the visual differentiation to justify the money they spent.
Appreciate 0