sstarch1
From Russia With Boost
Rep
Drives: E92 335i - Vroom

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottz71 View Post
Step- car looks good...keep it clean buddy. I just dropped $300+ at Griot's garage to replenish my stash of cleaning goodies...

I don't want to start a Zaino versus the world thread, but if you've never ordered a catalog or checked the website www.griotsgarage.com ; you should. Their stuff is great, safe on high priced priced finishes, and the customer service is phenomenal.

Prices run about the same as Zaino or Klasse...I really like the results.

BTW -- glad to hear you got the PROcede out, and I hope you get your car back ASAP, and that it'll run great for you again...maybe we'll actually get to hit great falls again in a few weeks!

Yeah, i remebered that i forgot to grab a catalogue from you, but ill just get one from their site....i found a hose next to my apartment complex, and the i can do all the detailing inside my apat complex garage, so im probably going to get a bunch of the stuff aswell...

When i went to the dealer, i made sure they wrote "DO NOT WASH" on the service order....

Yeah maybe a couple/three weeks or so, might have the V1 installed then aswell, we should take a run and do another round of detailing...
Get your corner deletes ordered aswell!!!
Appreciate 0