02-13-2022, 06:08 PM   #95
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Next Friday 18 , we'll see what the Mercedes BlitzKrieg will show to us !
And next Friday after the 2022 W13 presentation , I'll reply your post again ...
The only thing what Mercedes will show is the new 2022 color scheme , just like Red Bull did !
And probably the 2022 Mercedes W13 is SILVER ..
The chance of copy-cats is even bigger this year , because the base from every car is the same in 2022 ..
That's why Mercedes bought '8 FIA chassis from the 2022 original FIA concept car (prototype) !

•Let me help you ...

March '2021 :
Even in 2021, a year filled with restrictions and regulations , Mercedes tried to copy-cat the A.Newey's high rake design of the '2021 Red Bull RB16 anyway !
Of course Mercedes failed completely because the W12's floor really s@cked in combination with the RB's high rake ...

That's why I understand the Mercedes sandbagging perfectly ...
And the real deal of Mercedes is always been sandbagging !

As always requested , here is your source ...
1) That was because the 2021 regulations affected low rake cars so merc had to figure out a way to create a higher rake car.

2) That article title is misleading and your quoting of it is cherry picking at best. Mercedes did not copy the "newey" design, rake has nothing to do with one particular designer it is just the definition of the angle formed from the flat under floor of the car in relation to the ground. This would imply redbull is copying teams that ran high rake in F1 before them. IF they had copied all of red bull's rear end aero then that would be copying Newey's design but they didn't, they just tried to increase rake angle in respect to their own mercedes design philosophy. The fact that you can't tell the difference is hilarious, it just shows how you just want to pull at every string out there that is anti mercedes. You literally have to make every excuse possible to ensure your image of max isn't tainted whenever he loses.

3) If you want real copying what about redbull copying mercede's narrow nose concept - that's actually copying a design, what about mercede's swept back suspension concept, what about the split turbo, what about prechamber ignition? These are actually copying ideas.
Steeler2430.00