02-14-2022, 05:40 AM   #110
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post

The exact answer I was expecting from you, the difference there at Monza was HAM tried to run Max off the road bringing the DNF upon himself and was well protected by the cockpit halo, it all happened at walking pace so you can't compare that with Max's top speed 51G off at Copse. HAM is the dangerous one mate, look how leclerc got out of his way going off track terrified the same would happen to him.
The retort was not in terms of what accident is worse, it was about is it acceptible to make fun of a drivers accident and the possibility that they were to get injured. So don't try to change the topic. BTW that post was not to meant to insuate anything about max's accident and any injuries he may have sustained. It was in regards to redbull not releasing anything for the rb18 and the crash was a pretty much bare it all event with internals on full display.

The clear answer is no, but you guys have set the precedent that it is acceptable to make fun of accidents and driver injuries even putting tire marks on Lewis's head (seems to me when the driver is Lewis you have no problems making fun of accidents and injuries - if you want to set that precedent then don't get upset when people start making fun of accidents). I told you guys earlier I won't be here telling you what you can and cannot post, but if you post some tasteless things people won't want to be around you guys. And I have also realized logic and reasoning is moot to you guys, so I may as well do what you do and that is be tasteless and recycle debunked talking points. Seems acceptable enough with the entire 50 page + thread you guys have as precence.

Last edited by F87source; 02-14-2022 at 06:01 AM..
Appreciate 1
Steeler2430.00