03-04-2020, 12:52 PM   #1
wuzupfoo
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3; G30 540i

Lease Transfer: [SoCal] 2018 540i M-Sport - ~23 mo. and 25K miles left

Hello everyone,

Wanted to offer up a lease on a demo that I got a decent deal on last year. As you can see from the mileage I didnt drive it much and Im starting to get bored. I got it cause its the opposite of my M3 and in that its great. But need more excitement

Not in a rush and I dont have to get rid of it. I just think it would serve someone better and I can be free to get something impractical again!

Located in OC near JWA

BMW Financial
Payment w/o Tax - 664
Original mileage at purchase:8800
Current Mileage:13,750
Total Mileage:38,800
Mileage Left: ~25K tho I am driving it as my daily but its a less than 2mile commute round trip.

No down only transfer fee of $500. I actually threw about a grand on this but dont care about it just the transfer fee.

Must have good credit so dont bother asking if you are edgy or worse.

Will post pics later, I thought I saved my pics on the cloud and of course its not there.

Options list is below and I will look for the window sticker to post.
  • Black Sapphire Metallic Paint
  • Cognac Leather Interior
  • M-Sport Package - blacked out trim, lighted M door sills and sport fixed suspension
  • 19" M-Sport Wheels
  • LED Adaptive headlights - call me a dumb sucker for lights! but must have option IMO
  • Drivers Assistance 1- 360 camera, PDC front/back, lane assist and emergency braking)
  • Drivers Assistance 2 - Semi-autonomous driving, not great for real self drving but great to help during long trips crusing and navigating stop and go traffic invaluable on the 405 and 5 lol!
  • Power Soft Close doors - Cool feature
  • Apple Carplay ready

Extras:
  • Ceramic Tint 35% all around - $700 done at OC Tint
  • CA Registration good till 1/2021 as well which was around $500 as well.
  • Oil change done this month

Only problem is one minor curb rash (rear passenger) from an unfortunate misjudgement when I first bought the car and wasnt use to the size. not serious (about an inch) but want to disclaim.

Pics coming this evening. I dont check this forum all the time so please email me at davejsuh@gmail.com.

Last edited by wuzupfoo; 03-04-2020 at 01:12 PM..
Appreciate 0