View Single Post
      07-30-2019, 01:04 PM   #521
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Got to include Guy Ritchie in there as well. She has actually enjoyed those!
I'll agree with most of his films. Rock n Rolla & Mean Machine (The brits equivalent to The Longest Yard; football to soccer) are both a hard pass for me. The Man from U.N.C.L.E. is a great watch! I haven't seen Aladdin and to be honest I can't believe he directed a Disney film. Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels is still one of my all time favorite movies. The dialogue from this film is fantastic! So many great one-liners from that from that movie.

The opening bit from Statham still makes me smile:

"Squeeze in if you can. Left leg, right leg, your body will follow. They call it walking. You want one as well, darling? You do? That's it, they're waking up! Treat the wife. Treat somebody else's wife. It's a lot more fun if you don't get caught. Hold on. You want one as well? Okay, darling, show me a bit of life, then. It's no good standing out there like one o'clock half-struck. Buy them, you better buy them. These are not stolen, they just haven't been paid for, and we can't get them again, they've changed the bloody locks. Here, one for you. It's no good coming back later when I've sold out. "Too late, too late" will be the cry when the man with the bargains has passed you by. If you got no money on you now, you'll be crying tears as big as October cabbages."

Last edited by King Rudi; 07-30-2019 at 01:10 PM..
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00