05-24-2021, 09:36 AM   #6
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonronEG View Post
Looks like it will alter braking and shifting but never replied back in regards to what it does with cars with DHP w/ EDC. If this makes the car cloud like over bumps and eliminates the last downshift as you come to a complete stop- it may be the ultimate comfort setting. I just went to make sure it doesn't cause my EDC to shit itself.
I not sure if it alters braking on the g30 platform model...but my f06 (650ix GC) has COMFORT+ mode...which was one of the selections on the driving experience switch if the car was optioned with DDC/EDC (dynamic driving control/electronic damping control):
The following systems are influenced by Dynamic Driving Control:
  • Accelerator pedal module
  • Automatic transmission
  • Steering
  • Vertical dynamics management (VDM) via shock absorbers as well as active roll stabilisation
  • Dynamic Stability Control

Comfort+ falls between ECO-Pro and Comfort mode... so basically similar to Sport & Sport+ on the other end of the switch...just an enhancement of the mode without the "+". Since the dampers on the cars that have Comfort+ are adaptive...its just a softer damping setting.

If your BMW doesn't have an adaptive suspension...I'm not sure what you really get from coding this setting to appear.
Attached Images

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.
Appreciate 0