View Single Post
      08-14-2019, 10:38 AM   #1
JayPichardo
BMW Client Advisor
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
The BMW Iconic Glow Kidney Grilles now available for G30 (part number inside)

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
FUNCTIONALITY
• The LED lights are integrated in the radiator grille so that the frame and the bars are illuminated with white light from above.
• The lights illuminate the area in front of the car. This area can therefore be illuminated whilst climbing in and out of the car

MORE DETAILS
Accessory highlights included in our portfolio of genuine BMW Accessories.
• Design: All products are designed to complement the style and features of the vehicle. Dynamic and exclusive products allow our customers to individualize their vehicle to their style and needs
• Quality and Safety: All BMW Original Accessories are tested for safety, quality and in the most demanding conditions. This is the reason why BMW can stand behind its products and offer such a comprehensive warranty
• Warranty: Original BMW Accessories that are installed on/in the vehicle will carry the full New Vehicle Limited Warranty (4Year / 50,000Mile) if they were installed prior to the delivery to the client. If the installation is
performed after the retail sale of the vehicle, the accessory warranty is two years from its date of purchase.

Chrome Iconic Glow Kidney Grilles
63 17 2 466 430 (in conjunction with 63 17 2468 335) $614.00
Iconic Glow Button 63 17 2 468 335 $39.00
Attached Images

Top M Client Advisor in New England.
Appreciate 6