FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzyfry123 View Post
I was born / grew up in Atlanta and just recently moved to Florida. Mega change of pace. But if Atlanta is on the list and you can swing it, live on the north end and get a job on the north end. Living north and commuting south is brutal. Most recently lived in Atlanta and commuted north to Suwanee for work. Plenty of miles, but I'd arrive at my destination in less minutes than miles.

We live in the Big Bend area now which has been great for the most part. Slow city that I can get from one corner to the other in less time than it took me to get to Piedmont Park when I lived a few miles away. We're closing on a house in horse country east of town. Tons of outdoors stuff to do with a surprisingly fantastic infrastructure to promote it, too. Parks galore. No tourists, just FSU fans that stay on the west side. Can get to the beach in under an hour and a really nice one just a little over. No income tax! Careers tend to focus between state / guvment jobs, law, and healthcare.

Sounds to me that you're not completely focused on changing location but more interested in a career change that brings you somewhere new. What do YOU want?
Better weather & better job. Fresh pool of ladies is a bonus
Appreciate 0