cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by m630 View Post
Now to the thread. Luv cheese and olives. Love Love them! Whether for holidays or for a nite at home, you can't go wrong.

Now being from NY, not sure about that summer sausage name, but give me italian style cured meats all day long with my cheese and olives, and Im happy, along with a nice bottle of wine of course!

Id also suggest the inclusion of tomato as a great accent!

For the holiday I always do big spreads to start, sometimes as many as 10 or more cheeses along with different salami and soppressata and also pepperoni and prosciutto di parma.

If you luv olives and onions, i may suggest a traditional Bariese app, its made with green (sicilian) olives and vedalia onions and its made like a pan pizza. I do it two ways, the traditional way is made like a pie, ie another layer of dough on top of the pie, but for many friends and for parties to lighten it up I delete the top dough and just make as a sort of onions and olive pizza if you will. its devine!

Also, simply adding burrata to anything makes it great!!

Ive also gotten into roasting shishito peppers a few different ways, they are crowd pleasers every time I put out.

Ohh the options here, and Im hungry!!!
m630 Just give me that pan of peppers and a good fresh loaf of Italian bread and I'm a happy camper! I'm guessing you also have a handful of vowels in your name. I'd rather eat the antipasta than the meal. Great spread!