View Single Post
      11-17-2020, 12:38 AM   #36
Moozin
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 540i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug85 View Post
Yes, Sytner Leicester said they could order them for me - £210 if I remember correctly, but found them on a parts site for £204.

Thanks bud. Saved some money to spend on some other mods!
Looks good, I am looking at Quad Exhaust options instead. It is proving difficult to add Quad tips on factory backbox. The better option is to part with PCW Modified Backbox and get a custom exhaust system, in 2 minds really. I might go down the route to getting custom system and sell PCW modified backbox as people are having to wait months to get it done. I love the exhaust sound at the moment so it is proving to be very difficult to decide but current tips are an eye sore to me specially with M5 CS style diffuser.

Quads can be welded on existing pipes out of the backbox but it’s a weird angle and the finish achieved does not look great from underneath. I am after a permanent solution allowing me to change the tips whenever i like to the different ones. Photos of the finish of a welded on tip attached below.

In terms of the tint, I have put medium on the rear lights and light at the front ones as a trial. Not bad in my opinion. Done MSS springs yet ? My H&R's + spacers + M4 CS Style spoiler is getting installed after couple of days and then Saturday is booked with the Exhaust shop to explore the options about quad-exhaust tips. In the process of choosing a catted downpipe as well :-D
Attached Images

Appreciate 1