United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 540i xDrive - M Sport Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moozin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug85 View Post
Thanks Bud.

I'm booked in with PCW at the end of Jan. Just seen on IG that he is now doing Downpipes too. Have you got any sound clips of your exhaust? Would be good to hear how it sounds.

I've seen some people who have got the Remus or AC Schnitzer back boxes on their cars and then taken it to PCW to mod it further.

I've enquired at a few places about a light smoked tint for the rear lights - just need to get it booked in. I'm waiting on delivery of a M Perf Pro Style Spoiler painted in Gloss Black too.

Springs are going on end of this month.

I do like the colour of your car! Looks gear, especially with the bodykit.
Ta mate, work in progress and i need to wash the car more often And take better quality photos as well -

Where are you based ? Look up https://www.instagram.com/wrapstarzuk/ for tint options.

I only got the backbox mod and postponed the resonator delete as wanted to get the feel of it and a downpipe was in plans so decided to do it step by step as did not want a very loud, raspy sound. Putting Stage 1 on with OTS burbles have brought more fun to the sound.

Just put the videos on Youtube for you, here you go :

Stock:

Backbox Modified:

Backbox Modified with BM3 Stage 1 OTS Burbles:

Hope this helps.
Ah nice one. Thank you! Much better with the burbles!!

Your BM3 stage 1, did you go 91 or 93 octane?

G30 540i xDrive / Stage 3 via BM3 / xHP Stage 3 / Pure 800 Cast Turbo / 5" Catted Downpipe / MST Intake / Remus Exhaust / MSS Springs / 19" JR SL01 & Conti SC7 / 20" BBS CI-R & Michelin PS4S / F90 Sway Bars & Braces / Lots of Gloss Black
Appreciate 0