View Single Post
      11-21-2015, 09:47 PM   #14
exmowner
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3X / 14 GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboulfad View Post
Yep, in all the years and times I've been there I see people mostly waiting in the lounge. What bothered me is not just this which I can accept, but also that I couldn't ride in my car during the road-test. Don't trust them driving it...

Funny, since I communicated my feedback, I got three calls, from the director of the service and the master tech saying they want to discuss the "situation". Not sure what there is to discuss, they should have said yes in the first place that I am welcome to ride in my own car to help maybe reproduce the issue. I am not upset or anything but some of us enthusiasts are curious and want to genuinely help and they didn't want to hear any of that.

I guess loosing an M customer has some impact, although I doubt it, we are all numbers in the system!
This m4 being my 11th m car I have always had a positive experience with my dealers service department. It would be my pleasure to introduce you my service advisor then you can sit with the mechanics in the shop while they service your car
2021-G82 BASE (SOLD)
Appreciate 0