View Single Post
      10-12-2018, 12:52 PM   #145
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Eh View Post
True Religion are so gaudy in my opinion. I laugh when I see people wearing them. For me it's Adriano Goldschmied. Great fitting and feeling jean. It's funny how some say all jeans are the same. Seriously? You think the fit, build quality and materials is the same? Come on. Even just where they're made makes a huge difference. I remember when Arcteryx started making their jackets in China instead of Canada. The quality went out the window. So I believe they stopped that. Anyway AG jeans are excellent.
Back 6-7 years ago when I wore True Religion jeans I didn't find them quite so "look at me" like I do now. I have three pair in a drawer at home that I refuse to wear even to get dirty, that I can't give away. Even these jeans only have the horseshoe in single white thread. Some of the styles that I see people wearing now I can't wrap my mind around why or how people think they look good in them. Classic looks never fade and those who require the flash are either insecure and use their clothing as a way to make themselves feel better or legitimately have no class.

My opinion on people stating that all jeans are the same only tell themselves this to not have a complex about not understanding. This is like saying all cars are the same.

Last edited by King Rudi; 10-12-2018 at 01:01 PM..
Appreciate 3
TXSTYLE13656.00
Kid Eh569.50
xander_g971.50