Thread: Jeans
View Single Post
      11-05-2018, 01:06 PM   #203
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Alright, so after the dad jeans comment made earlier I have scoured the internet in discovery of the definition of dad jeans. My findings are that if you have jeans that aren't skinny jeans or raw denim, you are wearing dad jeans. Old school Lee's, Wranglers or anything made in the late 80's or early 90's I can agree with but some of images I saw of dad jeans are nothing that I would consider dad jeans. I saw websites stating not to wear dad jeans, then I saw other sites stating dad jeans are cool because they are the opposite of what people say not to wear.

This brings me to my epiphany of the day. Gentleman, and ladies, wear whatever you are comfortable in. Don't allow other people to give you a hard time based off what you wear. There are jeans that I would not be caught wearing unless the circumstance was dire but to hear people on fashion websites call people morons or low-class because they wear whiskered, loose/comfortable, relaxed, tapered or a certain wash is just ridiculous. Yes some jeans are in fashion, some are not, some are comfortable and some are not; regardless wear what you like and what you are comfortable in and screw what everyone else thinks about them.
Appreciate 2