United_States
Rep
Drives: i5 M60, M5's, 535.335, M550i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveinArizona View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlothery View Post
Not overwhelming, like in my Son's Ford F150. However, no question the ventilation works, as I leave the golf course with a damp shirt and shorts in the afternoon.....definitely get the ball chill being talked about. But I believe they are ventilated, not air conditioned, as you can also run the ventilation with the heater in the seats on. Definitely subtle in dry clothes, though.
You are correct that ventilated is it. On my 530e, I can use the phone app to run the AC in the car (not the seats) but on any non electric/phev, the phone app will only run ventilation in the car.

So when I leave the golf course in Phoenix, in the summer, i take my phone out and turn on the AC after the 17th green and the car is very comfortable by the time I get there.
Dry heat... south Florida is like 99.99 plus steam. I ventilate with BMW app but it's no help, my car is black on black though. Wish our cars were advanced as fiancés 2017 Toyota Camry
She has quad exhaust, a rear diffuser that kills my new M550.. her car has 300 hp, but a 3 series with 260 will walk her car because BMW puts the power to work so much better than anyone aside from other German products
Is it bad I want her style diffuser on my car?
Attached Images

2019 M550 686BK Black Chrome 20"wheels, filters, Evolve Stage 1, Res delete
2024 i5 M60 Cape York Green
Appreciate 0