View Single Post
      12-01-2019, 07:55 PM   #3
b74heavy
Alpine White|19" Wheels|
Rep
Drives: 2023 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by claykin View Post
This is not a new issue. Some earlier G30 builds, I believe mostly 2018 in US, have a connection issue that can manifest over time. I recall the solution is to replace the digital cluster. Or you simply need a software update.

Here's the bulletin.

https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/20...45344-9999.pdf
Thank you sir for the information. I have a 2019 540i but I don't know what the build date is so they will probably just install the software. I also have a issue with my Shutters and the CEL. This both the CEL and the Speedometer moving started a few days after they did the recall safety notice concerning the back up camera. I lost all my station presets and other things I cannot remember. I think it might be connected to the update of the software for the camera. Is there anywhere I can get the FSB's for my G-30? I had a M3 that the dealership couldn't fix and I had to show a copy of the FSB I got from a forum and show them what to fix. That also concerned the CEL. It was an M3 with bad ignition coils. They changed a lot of things that didn't help. New Coils fixed the problem.
Appreciate 0