View Single Post
      05-19-2020, 05:23 PM   #6
Frozen Fractals
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 540i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke1990 View Post
I had a trans tune through evolve and honestly it was not good. The only thing it did was to remove the torque limits. Going xHP felt like night and f.... day

I am in similiar situation now - I really want xHP as my car is already stage 3. The best next thing is Mission tuning flash. You get increased clamping, rail pressure, faster shifts and reduction in torque drop in between. They say they recommend it and only do it with their tune, but I convinced them to try it with me even though Im at bootmod3. I have my car at the shop this week, but will try it next week and can report here how it is
Awesome! Looking forward to hearing your comments. I think I'm going to just play the waiting game for xHP to release on the G-series chassis. They said by end of year, so hopefully it won't get pushed out again!

For now, I will do either catless or high-flow DP next. Then HPFP. Finally, I'll go Stage 2+ with the xHP tune (by the time it's out). After that...turbo and custom tune and then hopefully I'll be happy
2018 G30 540i xDrive M Sport | Carbon Black Metallic | KW V3 Coilovers | F90 Suspension | F90 Brakes | 20" HRE FF10 Liquid Black Wheels | Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tires | Ivory White Dakota Leather | Carbon Fiber Trim | Executive Package | Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System | JL Audio 12W6v3 and XD600/1v2 | Ceramic Controls | BM3 Stage 2+ E50 ECU Tune | xHP Stage 3 TCU Tune | Dorch Stage 2 HPFP | MST Cold Air Intake | FTP Chargepipe | AA Catted Downpipe | Remus Catback Exhaust
Appreciate 0