View Single Post
      01-10-2024, 06:37 PM   #5
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Tx for the info/experiences guys. I'm just a newbie so it was good reading. I'm already quite vigilant about what goes where, e.g. grease goes into a small bag and into the trash and only human waste and TP into the toilet. Good pt about potential sewer backups, but I wonder if the same could happen if septic tank maintenance is ignored?

I just assumed that site has access to the sewers since it's in an urban area but maybe I'm wrong...unless it's somehow cheaper for the builder to implement septic tanks? I have no idea.

BMWCCA1 surely your tank needs to be pumped out periodically, right? I'm getting worried for you haha.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0