05-09-2021, 06:44 AM   #34
Supacat
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 540i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badTKE View Post
I have a 2017? Is yours newer and supports over the air updates? I'm not sure…this is frustrating. But good to know they fixed yours since we had the same issue it appears….there is hope.
And just got n case you want to open another case, this is what I emailed BMWAssist support...

"I am having an issue that stated yesterday. I recently upgraded to the new My BMW app. It seems that the 'Remote 3D view' or 'See your vehicle's Surrounding' has disappeared from my app and feature list, all other features are still there except this one. This feature worked up until yesterday as I took a remote View pic using both the old Connected and the new My BMW app. Then today, I noticed it was gone. I also recently renewed my subscription.

Troubleshooting steps performed:
*Logged out and back into Connected Drive in car.
*Performed an update BMW Assist in car
*Tried both apps on Android and iOS. Feature is now gone.Fearure was there yesterday.
*3D view works still in car.
*Rebooted iDrive.
*Even though I can successfully logon to connected drive in car. When I try to launch Connected Drive on car it tells me that 'The Connected Drive Store is no longer available in this vehicle.Subscribe or Rene your service. Pic attached.
*In BMW app, feature called "See your vehicle's suroundings" disappeared after updating to new My BMW app. No longer shows in app or in car feature list. Pics attached of before and after."

Last edited by Supacat; 05-09-2021 at 11:44 AM..
Appreciate 1
1badTKE23.50